Saturday, February 19, 2011

My tank


This morning, I drew a tank and you should see it on my blog. Look on top of the words. Or look under the words. The tank is an army tank. I drew it just for fun and I like to play army, like I said last time. I have a new aircraft carrier poster and it's in my room, right by my bed. And I got to sleep in a tent last night. Because I have one of those tents where there's a circle and there's a tunnel. And the tunnel connects to the tent.

So see you later, that's all.

1 comment:

  1. I love the tank! You are an amazing artist like Aunt Mallory. I love the way you love to play Army. I think it's the neatest thing ever! Will you be an Army guy when you grow up? Like Master Sergeant Hill?

    In high school there is a thing called ROTC. It stands for Reserve Officers Training Corps. You can wear a uniform to school on some days! Can you imagine that?? The uniforms have medals and everything.

    When you get into Boy Scouts you'll get a scout uniform, and learn how to do a flag ceremony. It's really special and serious. You'll do an awesome job.

    Was the tunnel you slept in the one Grandpa and I gave you for Christmas? If you did, I'll bet its really fun to sleep in! Did you have a flashlight? That would be cool.

    When I was a little girl, I would run an extension cord to my playhouse in the back yard and hook up a lamp and play in the playhouse at night. I loved to play house, like you love to play Army.

    Your great-grandpa and great-grandma had lots of BIG rocks in their field, and the field was a lot like your park. Some of the rocks were as big as your bedroom - and I'm not kidding. I played house on the rocks.You would have loved to play Army in their field on those rocks.

    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete